Do you find it difficult to sleep peacefully at night due to unprovoked attacks of night sweating?
Do you feel agitated and anxious with facial flushing and redness that gets worse with activity, alcohol intake or emotions (or literally with anything and everything you do)?
If yes; then you may be experiencing menopausal hot flashes that are experienced by 46% women during the first few years of approaching menopause; according to a study reported in the peer reviewed journal Menopause (1).
When compared to conventional hormone therapies, bioidentical hormones are far more effective and molecularly aligned with bodily needs. The most common reasons people prefer BHRT over conventional HRT include:
- Experts believe that bioidentical hormones are more easily identified by the tissues receptors due to molecular similarities, which significantly improves the quality of results.
- The strong association of conventional HRT with life-threatening health issues such as stroke, cardiovascular diseases and cancers can limit the efficacy and therapeutic benefits.
- The BHRT regimen can be customized to the individual needs and unique hormonal requirements.
- BHRT also helps in regaining and restoring natural energy levels and metabolic functions.
- The positive effects of BHRT are usually evident within 2-6 weeks of initiating the therapy unlike conventional HRT that may take months to produce noticeable improvement in symptoms.
- Besides hot flashes, BHRT also helps in improving other disturbing symptoms of menopause.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy can be utilized by both males and females to address the symptoms of menopause or andropause respectively; with minimal risk of side effects or long-term complications.
Call today to learn more about BHRT options and start getting relief from your menopausal hot flashes.
Richmond: (800) 656-8386 St. Louis: (800) 815-8456